Dallas Dhu Distillery
Black Field / Schwarze Wiese
1898 by J.P. O'Brian & Co.
Last owner was Diageo, who retain the rights to issue bottlings
Buildings were sold to Historic Scotland in 1986 and are currently used as a distillery museum
Dallas village acquired in 1279 by William de Ripley - one of his descendants was the U.S. vice president George M. Dallas (1845-1849), after whom Dallas, Texas was named