Place of the Holy Man / Platz des heiligen Mannes
1894 by John Duff & Co.
The distillery houses the largest spirit safe in the industry
One of the most sought-after whiskies for blending - many blenders restrict its use to the premium blends, to preserve limited stocks
It is still possible to see the old still furnaces, left over from when they were coal-fired
There are two separate still houses - one for the wash stills and one for the spirit stills
Supplies water to BenRiach and takes care of its effluents